Tuesday 15 December 2009

Northern Polyclinic Christmas Gathering @ El Nido's





I've started the tradition of having the annual staff gathering at Chinese New year which brings us clear of the silly season and lands us somewhere in February.

But despite my humbug-like Chinese efforts at pretending Christmas does not exist, it does, and so does Chris Cringle, whoever he is. I'd better count myself lucky I even got an invite to this one!

Here are the photos of the Northern Polyclinic gathering.

2 comments:

  1. We were happy to have you there Pi Wei and I can't speak for anyone else but my little native is going great guns in our front yard - you must have been right about that sort being unkillable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget to tip prune it.....and i mean "TIP" prune it my dear!

    ReplyDelete