We gathered together this year to farewell the year of the TIGER and welcome the year of the RABBIT.
Looking back on the year of 2010 we can draw a few parallels between how its events unfolded and how a tiger stalks its prey. Unlike our romantic notions of this powerful beast of prey a tiger spends much of its time laying in waiting, observing conditions, being patient, solitary, enduring the hardships of the hunt, taking risks and bearing the losses.
- SPC take over by Miliew in Jan 2010: This was a move to lessen the administrative burden of Sydnmind Pty Ltd
- Kali 1st Anniversay Feb 2010 and is now close t celebrating her 2nd!
- Sponsorship approval for both SPC and NPC in the 1st half of 2010 : this was an important achievement as it places both our companies in readiness to accept and sponsor Overseas trained doctors to join our practice.
- Medical Students – SPC has 2 and the RD has 1. We have even in these times continued to share our knowledge and foster the next generation of doctors.
- Judy 15 years May 2010 – first day was in 1995. Well done and thank you Judy!
- 1st year anniversary for James & Family – 7th Sept 2010 / James’ b’day today
- August 31 Customer service training – RESPECT / EMPATHY / RESPONSIVENESS / PROFESSIONALISM. In spite of such pressure on our books translating into a more stressful work environment, we continue to value and develop excellent customer service. In fact it's when times are tough that our true commitment to patient care is tested.
- Eng’s father – passed on in Sept 2010
- Javad starts 29th Nov 2010 – just 4 months after our 1st meeting. Welcome to Matin his wife / living in shellcove. Looking to do Fellowship!
- Kaitlyn graduation ANSTO – first class honours. Bachelor of science and Forensic science. Last day tomorrow, Sunday 30th January. Thanks for the past 5 years of service, it's been a joy working with such a bright your star!
- Bronwyn – whipple on 12th Dec 2010 – 12 months after her diagnosis. All our thoughts and prayer go out to her and her family.
- Registrar Julian Northover – Has joined us at the Robertson Doctor. 17th Jan – 17th July 2011
Looking to the year ahead we welcome a softer, fluffier year of the RABBIT. Rabbits are peaceful vegetarians and they eat what is readily available. They move with a succession of take offs and landings.
I'm setting my sights on the following projects for 2011.
- IT Infrastructure replacement and upgrade
- Greater managerial autonomy for each practice
- Greater resources dedicated to recruitment and retention of client doctors
- Recruit more doctors from UK and Canada or elsewhere
- Continue to fine tune our service to our doctors and the community
I'd like to thank everyone who made 2010 the year it was, from our staff to our client doctors and allied health professionals.
Here's to a soft, fluffy and bouncy year of the Rabbit!!!!!!!!!!!